Leave behind the hectic pace and distractions of everyday life.
Settle into the serene environment of the World Peace Temple and nourish your mind while in the company of like-minded people. Immerse yourself in developing a calm, clear mind through guided-meditations and practical instructions. In this environment, it is easy to discover a deep happiness that arises naturally from within and carry it with you back to your daily life.
The weekend program includes:
• Practical talks and spiritual advice for daily life
• Gentle guided meditations
• Both formal and informal group discussions and Q&A
• Personal time to share with friends (both old and new), connect with nature, or just be still and introspective
• Community, buffet style meals are available during the course.
• Time to relax in our World Peace Café and enjoy the delicious and healthy snacks and light meals, freshly roasted local coffee and a wide assortment of loose-leaf teas
May 15-17, June 26-28, August 21-23, September 25-27
8:00-9:00pm: Introductory Talk
7:30-9pm: Discussion and Q&A
11-12:30pm: Prayers for World Peace
We also offer onsite accommodations and meals. For more information click here.