Sunday, November 13 | 11am – 12:30pm
with Gen Samten Kelsang
- Learn how Buddha’s teachings offer lasting solutions to our daily problems
- Join in a guided meditation and experience for yourself the peace and freedom
of a positive and undistracted mind
- Afterwards, enjoy the peaceful grounds and relax in the World Peace Café
- Stay for lunch; vegetarian meal bookable in advance
- Join a guided tour of the World Peace Temple
In this free public talk, Gen Samten will guide simple meditations and present practical techniques that will empower us to maintain an inner confidence throughout our life. By cultivating states of mind such as wisdom and compassion, we will discover that it is not only possible to change, but that sustainable lasting change can be easy, simply through changing our perspective on life.
Although this event is free, please pre-register if you plan to attend.